Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Do The Lynndie!


This is just to show that some of the more obvious meme's really do travel the globe. I had this thought when the first picture of our precocious pixie, Lynndie England, came to light. It is indeed funny to pose in front of unsuspecting strangers and give them a good "Lynndie".

Although I'm a little pissed that I didn't jump on this earlier and therefore steal the glory, I'm glad someone has done it. Now, for your assignment.

Find anybody in a compromising position. Then, give them a Lynndie! It's just that simple! I am going to try my hardest to get some of these, and I encourage you to do the same. If you manage to get off a really good one, email it to me, if I receive enough submissions, or indeed any, I'll place them up once a week.

Let's not let the horrors dealt by our servicemen pass on into obscurity, let's make fun of them. That will heal all our wounds. I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home