Monday, May 31, 2004

Why Is This Man Smiling?


Because he is deranged. This unfortunate soul has so immersed himself in the delusion that he is in the Star Trek universe that he has even given himself the rank of Admiral. That is just plain bullshit, considering that I'm an Admiral with Starfleet Command, and he never shows up for the meetings at Lyon's on Sunday mornings.

I don't know whether to pity a soul like this, willingly giving himself to his pitiful delusion of grandeur, or to heap my derision on him for being such a geek. For the interests of this blog, I'll go for the latter.

Really, the whole thing boils down to this: if you have a "glamour shot" of your sister on your website, you're sick. Really. You need therapy. Also, the crotch shot of you at Space Camp graduation is priceless. It's my new desktop wallpaper. I find it distracting, but in a good way.

Also, in his news section, he let everyone know that he is dropping out of the University of Texas at Dallas, because it's "not a good fit". Obviously, he received his acceptance letter from Starfleet Academy, and is trying to let them down easy. I wouldn't pussyfoot around this decision, I'm sure UTD gets a lot of dropouts from Starfleet hopefuls.

Now, if he only read this blog, he would know that we are nearing extinction because of an imminent collision with a comet. Being an Admiral in Starfleet Command, he should get off his corpulent ass and put a couple of photon torpedoes in that sumbitch. But you don't get that fat being a man of action. The enlisted men know what I'm talking about.

3 Comments:

Blogger Herb said...

I think I'll take a couple of dylithium crystals and go to bed now.

June 5, 2004 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Tacö said...

UPDATE!

The Admiral pulled his website. What a jerk. Now this article seems empty. Funny, but empty.

July 7, 2004 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger chance said...

maybe he is a true admiral and now he is dead set on bringing you down, ever think of that, no i didn't think so.

July 28, 2004 at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home