Wednesday, December 24, 2003

The first case of Mad Cow Disease has been discovered in Washington state. This, of course, means that it has spread already to the cows that made up the burger you ate today at Jack In The Box. This because of the unusually long gestation time of the disease, or maybe it just lies dormant foe a while. I don't remember which, so I am probably infected as well.

If you were waiting for that nightmare scenario of the Apocalypse, here it is. Because when all of us meat-eaters start running around in the streets with feces drying on our naked legs and commenting on how much we liked the movie adaptation of Dreamcatcher, Ted, fucking Ted, will be ruling us all with his iron vegetarian fist. And that, my friends, will be Judgment Day.

BTW, I am in Reno celebrating this joyous time of year with my family, so don't expect too many updates in the next few days. Not that you should expect regular updates from me anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home