Monday, August 25, 2003

Oh. My. God.

This is perhaps the grossest thing I have ever heard a person do to themselves. While perusing the Fark Forums answering the question "What would you never do again?", I came upon this entry.

WARNING! THIS IS GRUESOME AND NOT FOR THE WEAK OF STOMACH OR FAINT OF HEART!
It is also, unfortunately, true:

In the depths of my addiction I was concerned about my snot having wasted cocaine in it, so I saved some in a cellophane to dry and resnort later, at the advice of a friend. Changed my mind, threw it away. Weeks later, I had returned to the needle, was out of dope at the end of a binge, and was rummaging through the trash for cigarette butts because I was incapable of driving to the store for a pack. I found the cellophane. The contents had liquified......I ended up in the ICU for three days with septic shock, nearly dying from a yeast infection on my heart valves.

Eww!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home