Thursday, July 10, 2003

Well, I'm watching the CBS Evening News right now and they just ran a story I feel very close to. It seems that CBS has today received information that US President George "Dubya" Bush knowingly used unconfirmed intelligence about Iraqi Ex-fascist Sadam Hussein buying uranium from Africa. The reason? He wanted to "get the party started" as it were, and facts be damned. I guess Hussein got the whole continent of Africa to sell him plutonium. Or, that must have been what went through Dubya's mind when he relayed this crap to the allegiant Americans. We were in danger, after all, and we didn't want to live in fear for the rest of our lives.

When I heard this story I thought to myself, "Hey! I reported on this weeks ago!" Sure enough, when I went through the archives, I mentions this a couple of times. The first time I mentioned Africa explicitly was this morning, though. This leads me to believe that CBS might be using this blog to find the tough stories that their viewers want to see. You read it here first, now you know where everyone else is getting it. Right here, baby, right here.

Oh yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home