Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Here is an article that I don't know whether to laugh or cry at. What's worse than planning a school massacre? Having your so-called "friends" narc you out just when you finally get the guns and the balls to set it off. I think it's very telling of the mental state of our suspect that he botched what should have been a fairly simple plan. Any sane child would have just starting shooting up the school on their own. This guy was just too clingy.

Seriously, this article has disturbed me like few others have. What was going on in this kid's life that he decided that he was going to end it that day? Was he abused, or was he just a bored kid like Eric and Dylan? Do the other kids get charges of conspiracy? Was there a Grassy Knoll involved?I guess I'll have to keep following this one. It's just gritty enough to be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home