Thursday, May 15, 2003

First of all, let me say sorry to all of you who were ticked off at the lack of postings in the past week or so. I have been busy doing other things. Let's just leave it at that.
I would have possibly stayed away for even longer, but I have been getting emails about the lack of stories. If the war was continuing still, you better bet that there would be constant updates. But, the government has stated that there are no WMD's in Iraq, and that proved my point on the whole subject. I still support the military action there, but I am a selfish American, and I like seeing those gas prices drop. Anyway, on with the show.

There is something very strange going on out at Skywalker Ranch in Marin County. This is the place where George Lucas does his brainstorming for the Star Wars francise. I would call it more likely brainfarting recently, given the quality of the past couple of movies, but that's not the point. What is the point is that whatever George has cooking up there is scaring the shit out of the local bovines to the point that they are running, lemming-like, off of cliffs. Whether this is some kind of Jedi mind trick, or maybe a sneak preview of the upcoming "Episode 3", experts say it takes alot of spooking to get a cow to run off a cliff. If only these future hamburgers were a tiny bit smarter, maybe they wouldn't be future hamburgers. Poor, stupid, cud-chewing, delicious cows. Just imagine how tender that beef is after tumbling down fifty or sixty feet. Yum.

This is the first post ever on this blog to make me hungry. I guess it's time to fire up the ol' George Foreman Lean, Mean, Fat Grilling Machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home