Tuesday, April 29, 2003

The Eddie Haskells played with Save Ferris last night at the Bottom Of The Hill. Considering that the club burned down last night, my guess is that this was the last show at a pretty cool SF venue. I'm assuming that the show was underway when this tragedy struck. Although I'm assuming nobody was hurt, this fire is still a hard blow to the San Francisco punk rock scene. Now they know how it feels like down here in San Jo, what with all of the clubs disappearing and such. Remember, you heard it here first, folks!

In other news, I went out last night and saw Drunken Starfighter at Waves because I didn't have to work today. I had a long conversation with Mo concerning a mutual friend which left me with some unresolved feelings and some unanswered questions. This person we talked about was the same one I had referred to so obliquely a month or so ago. Remember the induvidual that was having a problem that I didn't know how to confront? I asked you all to give me a few pointers and nobody answered? Well, that's the same person. Mo recently dealt with a problem of her own, and had a unique perspective on the whole issue. While I appreciated her input, I was let down by the fact that the story she was told and the truth as I know it didn't quite match up. I guess that's the way it goes with stories and gossipy people. Things get twisted around.

Oh, by the way, Drunked Starfighter was great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home