Friday, April 18, 2003

By the way, Laci Petersen has been found. Scott Petersen is now under arrest, and is being rushed home from the beautiful city San Diego to the relative crappiness of Solano County because of cicumstances that will not be remarked upon by the local authorities. This means that the psychics were right up to a point, but Scott did not kill himself in a hotel room yet. I feel rooked. If I had given money to the charlatans, I would want it back. Although I am sickened by the discovery of the corpses of the mother and fetus, I can't say I am surprised. This gruesome discovery and subsequent identification brings some closure to this case, but I feel a little let down by the whole thing. I wanted more car crashes and the like. Maybe Scott will escape from jail and there will me a massive manhunt for him. That would add a little spice to the story.

I'm too tired to even finish this post. I guess better luck next

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home