Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Word on the street is that Stikmon is going to get his wish finally, a performing-arts center in good ol' San Jo. The new place will be called the Earache My Eye Performance Art Center, and it sounds snazzy. Giant one-way mirrors, a restaurant, a bar, and a stage. What more could you want? Well, a little local flava, and Stikmon is sure to fill it up with just that. He shot for this dream at another property and, sadly, that did not come through. But, good things come to those who wait. Look for great shows and showings at the Earache come this April. Rumor has it that the grand opening will be on April 20th. You know, Hitler's birthday. And the anniversary of the Columbine shootings. Wow, there are some seriously bad connotations for that date. Let's hope the grand opening of the Earache breaks this viscious cycle.

In other news, I am once again a working man. Let me tell you, being on the dole softened me up quite a bit. My first day was today, and it soundly kicked my ass. My feet were hurting, my back was hurting, my eyes were even hurting. But the money's good and I work close to home. It could be alot worse. I could have accepted that job with the payphone guy in December. That guy was a dick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home