Tuesday, February 25, 2003

There is alot of frustration to the ongoing price hikes for gas. I feel the heat, and so do you. This is to be expected with the military action in the Persian Gulf. We went through all this during the last Gulf War. And in California, we have hit the $2/gallon level more often than we'd like to admit.
But things have come to a head. There is a sickly white underbelly to this price gouging. Yes, I'm talking about when Tom Wopat, Luke Duke of The Dukes Of Hazard fame, is forced to buy his fuel in the Garden State. The actor refuses to fill up in Manhattan, simply pumping a few buck in his tank like a high school student in order to get across the bridge back to Jersey. I don't blame him. A 1969 Dodge Charger chugs gas, and even with a really long running start, I don't think the General Lee will make it all the way across the river into Bergen County.
I wonder how Michael Knight feels about this. The Kit 2000 was another trog vehicle that served no purpose other than to rev other trogs.

I'm really trying here, folks. But I am just too tired to be really witty right now. Maybe in a few beers I will have some more to say. Let's hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home