Saturday, February 01, 2003

The Space Shuttle Columbia has exploded upon re-entry to Earth's atmosphere early this morning. I don't even have the words to express how I feel right now. The first thing that went through my head was, "Those fucking terrorists!", but I don't think that is the case. But, there was an Isreali astronaut onboard, and that pissed off some of the Islamics badly. There isn't any video of the explosion yet, thank God, but rest assured there will be. It was hard enough going through the Challenger disaster without CNN showing the same footage over and over again like that old SNL skit, "Buckwheat has been shot!"

How is this going to affect our future in space? Will we now risk sending someone to Mars, when barely any of the unmanned probes make it there anyway? Will Dubya automatically contribute this tragedy to terrorists, like I did initially? For the first two questions, I don't know.

For the last one, what are you kidding me? Of course he will! You done fucked up now, Saddam! Oooooh! You are dead meat after school! You and me in the student parking lot at 3pm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home