Wednesday, February 26, 2003

I have recently noticed that some of the links I have left for stories on this blog are no longer live. Sorry about that, but the world turns on. You have to read my stories every day, or risk the embarrassment of being left behind. I know you don't want that, my constant readers. How would you approach your fellow workers every day without a fresh perspective on the goings-on of my insignificant life? I dare you to answer that! The guilty dog story was about a truckload of pig's ears stolen in Belfast, by the way.

I also want to take this time to welcome my parents to the reader pool. They have finally come out of hiding, and have graced the kids with both email and phone numbers! I was sure they had won the lottery, and had decided to cut off any communication with us, as I had so long ago. Alas, it was only a discrepancy in the phone number itself, not a sudden windfall. Shit. I was hoping I would be able to quit my job after one week, lazy bastard that I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home