Saturday, February 08, 2003

I have been reading through the archives of this blog, and I noticed a distressing number of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. I was going to go through every entry and repair these heinous mistakes, but I decided that I would rather chalk it up to "artistic license". Does that piss you off? It should. It means that I will continue to peddle my tripe without any editing whatsoever. I don't know about you, but that burns me up.

What, pray tell, was the reason for this post? I'm not so sure myself. If you go to www.blogger.com, you'll see that they have a running list of the most recent updates to the myriad blogs they host. This could be a contributing factor(any exposure is good exposure). I also have found that I really like to type. No, really. I have one of those Microsoft 'ergo' keyboards, and I love it. It's not only a good keyboard for playing first-person shooters, but it just feels right. It makes typing a benefit, not a hindrance, to updating ad infinitum.

I can't believe I got away with a post covering the merits of my keyboard. Next week, I'll masturbate over my cool trackball mouse.

You know you'll be reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home