Thursday, February 20, 2003

Have you noticed the marked drop in posts for this blog in the recent past? That's because my job has mentally drained me of anything witty to say. All I can think about when I get home is drinking beer, titties, and taking off my workboots. I feel so blue collar. Although I would rather throw a Molotov Cocktail up my nose than resort to "toilet humor", I can't predict that all of my future posts will not be even more juvenile that already. And I think the "3 post a day" thing is safely out the door. There is no way i could keep up with that sort of commitment considering the hours involved with my current job.
I will also start to put in more entries that invlove world matters.
Didn't I just say something to the contrary recently?

Yea, that's just great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home