Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Man Fatally Shot While Beating Dog With Shotgun. What an asshole! This guy came to the clearing at the end of his path because the dog bit him. The article says, "the wife Raymond Poore Jr. found him covered with dog bites and suffering from a shotgun wound to his abdomen" so it's obvious the dog took a couple more nips while the jerk was on the ground. Good boy!

Now, if your intent was to murder the family pet, and you had a shotgun in your hand, how would you go about it? Me, I would have shot the dog. Apparently, this guy was struck by inspiration right before he was struck by buckshot. Using a shotgun as a bludgeoning instrument is kinda like swinging a lawnmower around over your head as an insect repellent.

I wish I had something else witty to say, but I guess I don't. I apologize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home