Friday, January 03, 2003

I swear to God my parents are trying to kill me.

They asked me to come over and help them take some of their stuff to the dump because they are relocating to Reno at the end of the month. Doesn't really sound that hard, does it? Well, the small amount of stuff they wanted to remove actually came out to weigh 5,000 lbs. That's two and a half tons of crap they wanted to throw away! And they only rented the truck for one day! Now, if I had help with this project, that would have been one thing. But both of my parents have bad backs. Now I have one, too. Luckily, I was able to get all of this crap out of their house. Now they want me to "help" them move all of their heavy stuff up to Reno in a week. This involves another truck and the possibility of driving it all the way there through the snow and unloading it on my own. Can you say, "Whoopee!"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home