Sunday, December 22, 2002

Well, it seems that at least one woman is not going to have a merry x-mas. This poor woman has possibly sprung the biggest leak anyone has ever heard of. She honestly believes she is Barry Manilow. I could have thought of at least six or seven people I would rather be than Barry Manilow, and some of them aren't even old cheesy singers from my childhood! Now, the only thing that gives me pause is the physical description: "She is described as white, around 60-years-old, and of medium build. She is 5ft 4ins tall and has a ruddy complexion, receding white hair and a shrill voice. When she was found, she was wearing a turban and had a pink scarf wrapped around her head." That sounds alot like the Barry I know, especially the shrill voice and the ruddy complexion.

Just a little fashion advice, Barry: The turban's okay, the pink scarf is a little too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home