Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Ah, the wonders of Photoshop.

This is a program that I have spent entirely too little time with. There was a time when I would voluntarily throw away a whole Saturday just making and polishing images for my website. And this is when I was actually dating, with women. I never reinstalled this app the last time I had to reinstall everything else(I have a win98 system, I know, just shut up about it...). But tonight I put it back on, mostly because my website is looking hopelessly derelict, and I need to do something about this. Now, I know nobody ever goes to my website, but nobody ever goes to this blog either. That doesn't mean that I don't care. C'mon I care. Look, this is me caring. Now, I can understand some of you being a little put off by the breadth of topics usually covered on this blog. It is indeed a far stretch to discuss both Henry Kissinger and Bigfoot in a two-week period. But when you think about it, could these two subjects possibly have more in common than we are led to believe?

I'll leave you to think about this.

Next time on Intellectual Excrement: What exactly did this have to do with Photoshop?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home