Tuesday, October 08, 2002

I have begun to lose track of time. Not in a psychotic sense, but in the fact that my internal clock has reverted to it's tour setting(i.e. going to sleep at 3 am and waking up about 10 or so). You see, I got laid off a couple of weeks ago and I had no connection to the Internet in that time. Guess what? There is a world beyond my front door! And it's pretty big! It's like a really big website, like www.x-entertainment.com, but in a more virtually realistic way. I visited friends I normally only email, went on this bizarre hippy ceremony called hiking, and even rode my bike around downtown San Jose a few million times. May have lost some weight, as well. I'm enjoying the me time, but it's also a little boring. Then, I got my internet connection back up, and the outside seems to be some fabulous dream I had. If you know anybody who's looking for a lazy person who wants to make alot of money doing as little as possible, I'm your man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home