Monday, August 05, 2002

I finally downloaded a copy of Goldmember last night and right after watching it, I deleted the second reel. I know this doesn't sound like an earth shattering predicament to you, but this is my blog, so bear with me. I really liked this movie. It was a parody of every other Austin Powers movie, and though the jokes were a little out there, I still managed to laugh out loud a few times. i have one gripe, though: what was the purpose of Goldmember? We all have seen Mike Myers at work. nobody is denying his ability to bring life to a character. But Goldmember didn't even have that many lines! What the fuck, dude?
I am sure that this latest installment of the Austin Powers movies will be looked upon as the best, and it deserves that qualification, but I need depth in my characters. Like Fat Bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home